Titans Co. Latest Version September 2017.
We recognize that the careful handling of your personal information is important to you. The protection of personal data is just as important to TITANS CO. Therefore, TITANS CO commits itself to act in accordance with the following statement. With this statement you consent the collection, processing and use of your personal data by TITANS CO for the following purposes.
Personal data is defined as all information which allows conclusions about your personal or substantive relationships.
Data transmitted anonymously or using a pseudonym can not be considered as personal data.
2. Responsible Party
Responsible party is:
Mexico City, Mexico
3. Use of the data
As soon as you buy something in our shop, or have yourself registered for one of our services, we need your e-mail address, possibly your name and other personal information (i.e. postal address, telephone number). TITANS CO uses this data to communicate about orders, products, services and marketing offers with you and for updating our data sets at TITANS CO. Beyond that we use your information to improve our platform, to prevent or uncover abuse, particularly fraud or to allow third parties to exercise technical, logistic or other services on our behalf.
We act according to the principle of data parsimony and data avoidance, i.e. we collect and use only the most necessary data for processing your order or product registration and for the communication with you.
You can visit our web site without leaving personal data: When surfing without logging in we do not collect any personal data. By default, information such as your IP address, time and duration of your visit, operating system, browser and visited sites are captured.
We store your order data including e-mail within the ordering history and send the order data to you via e-mail. The terms and conditions can be found here.
Finally, we need information on your person, at least your e-mail address in the following cases:
if you register for the delivery of a newsletter or comparable promotional material.
if you get in touch with us for other reasons.
5. Disclosure of personal data
The careful handling of your personal information is important to us. It is by no ways our business to sell this information. We hand over information that we receive to third parties solely for the purposes described in the following:
1. In some cases TITANS CO is required by law to disclose information to third parties. In particular when a crime or abuse is suspected, TITANS CO is obliged to disclose information to law enforcement authorities. This includes exchanging information with companies that inquire credit card abuse. No personal data is passed if companies want to use them commercially.
2. We assign other service providers, partner companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include payment processing (credit card, direct debit), analysis of our databases, handling newsletters and other promotional activities as well as analysis and documentation of our site visits.
3. As we continuously develop our business, it may occur that we sell or buy individual subsidiaries, business units or parts of them. In such transactions, customer information is usually transferred together with the transferred part of the company. Your data are further subject to the previously existing privacy statement. The only exception is the case that you explicitly agree to other provisions. In the unlikely event that all or substantial parts of TITANS CO are sold, personal information will be passed on to the buyer.
4. In all other cases, we will inform you when personal information should be disclosed to third parties, and give you the opportunity to give your consent.
6.a Google Analytics
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States of America.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for TITANS CO and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
If you do not want your activity on this website to be tracked, please opt out using this link:
6.b Interest-based advertising
Within the scope of its marketing operations TITANS CO uses Google’s program for “interest-based advertising”, so-called remarketing. In the process of this program a special browser cookie is stored on the user’s computer. It is used for serving the user special ads by TITANS CO, Google or third-party services when visiting other websites.
Users can opt out of Google's use of these cookies by visiting the Opt out site of Google ads and the Opt out site of DoubleClick.
TITANS CO´ website uses plug-ins of the social network Facebook (www.facebook.com ). The plug-ins are marked with a company logo of Facebook or the addition "Facebook Social Plug-in. When you access a website from us, which contains such a plug-in, a direct connection to servers through the browser of Facebook is set up. By integrating of the plug-in, Facebook receives the information that you have visited our website. As long as you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to the site to your Facebook account. The plug-in transmits any actions you perform via the plug-in, e.g. pressing the “Like”-Button, directly on to Facebook, and these data will be stored there.
For the purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and use of data by Facebook, and your rights and settings taken to protect your privacy, please see the respective privacy notices from Facebook.
To prevent such a collection of data through Facebook, you must log out on Facebook before visiting our website.
7. Data protection
1. We have developed organizational and technical measures to reliably protect the data received from you. Our employees are intensively informed and trained and commit themselves to the data confidentiality. This ensures that your data are kept confidential.
2. To protect your personal data during transmission to our servers, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. This encrypts all information you transmit to us.
3. We would like to point out that it is important to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. If you share your computer with others (notably for computers in public areas such as internet cafés and libraries), you should make sure to logout after each session.
4. Despite these actions, there is no 100% guarantee against unauthorized third parties gaining access to your data. Consequently, we have to point out that every transmission of data over the Internet is at your own risk.
5. Third party websites
In order to provide you with comprehensive information, our website contains external links to third-party websites. To the extent that these are not clearly identifiable as such, we shall point out to you that the relevant link refers to an external website. TITANS CO has no influence on the content and design of such third-party websites. Consequently, the guarantees given under this privacy statement do naturally not apply for such other websites.
You receive a newsletter by TITANS CO if you have subscribe to a newsletter on our website.
You can unsubscribe form receiving newsletters by emailing us.
8. Information about saved data
You have the possibility to be furnished any time at no charge with information on the data stored about you and on their use. Please describe your wishes or other questions on privacy via e-mail (mailto:email@example.com).
We will do our best to help you with your concerns.
Any consent given to the processing of data may be revoked at any time and without stating any reasons.